Ich schlage vor, dass ...

Gmail login not working

I'm using Safari 12.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.14.2 and ClipGrab 3.7.2. If I try to download a Youtube video you have to login for (age verification) with Gmail, the login doesn't work because the browser doesn't support Javascript. But JAvascript is enabled in Safari.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Staffan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So what is the solution, any? (These r many of the important videos that need to be downloaded and saved for backup purposes before they are deleted, but its not possible to download them via clipgrab, or any other that I know of for that matter)

• Eddie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same issue, and I looked into it and it appears that ClipGrab uses a different internet browser (I can't quite identify which one it is, but it is certainly not Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge/Explorer). The browser also does not support Javascript, so I can't find a way to download an age restricted video via ClipGrab.

• Cliff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've encountered this twice on two different videos. Everything on my end hasn't been changed and I thought it might have been because I didn't have the latest version, but same deal after getting the update.

• Guelph Help commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here; javascript is enabled in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc., none of them work and ClipGrab shows this error. This is only an issue when having to log into YouTube to view videos that require that login.

Feedback and Knowledge Base